5. Ramoji Film City offers several theme restaurants on platter; Chanakya – Mauryan Era Theme, Ganga Jamuna – A Family Restaurant, Gunsmoke - Wild West Theme, Train Restaurant – An authentic Train Setting & Alampana – Mughal Era Theme.
6. Ramoji Film City have amazing outdoor locations for events, like Mughal Garden, Sun Fountain, Majestic Garden, Amphitheatre, just to name a few. The shooting floors (air conditioned & non air conditioned) without pillars (having area from 18000 sq. ft. to 26000 sq. ft) can accommodate upto to 2500 guests with ease.
7. At Ramoji Film City we specialize in organizing “Theme events”. Being the largest film city in the world, conceptualizing & executing any theme event tastefully & immaculately is something we are known for. You ask for it and we have it. The only constrain is your imagination.
8. We do have staff strength of 4000 employees at Ramoji Film City only, who are dedicated to make sure that your stay with us is the most comfortable one.
ACCOMMODATION - Ramoji Film City has a variety of accommodation facilities to cater to your needs – from a super luxury hotel to fine economy-class properties.
LUXURY - HOTEL SITARA
HOTEL SITARA is a cloister of serene opulence. The hotel’s alert yet unobtrusive staff members attend to your slightest whim with genuine human warmth. Among Sitara’s 154 air-conditioned rooms, there are eight theme suites and four royal suites.
Theme Suites: Designed for the Discerning
· Mughal-e-Azam suite – Recalls the splendor of the Mughal age
TARA - THE ECONOMY ADVANTAGE
Tara is RFC’s budget hotel where you experience uncompromising standards at an unbelievable price. The hotel’s 126 rooms–glowing with understated elegance–are benevolent sanctuaries for refection and leisure.